E.L. Pruitt Co. seeks a qualified Service Coordinator to join our Service Department. We are a design-build, fabrication and self-perform mechanical contractor based in Springfield, IL. Our clients extend throughout central Illinois. Our team provides HVACR & Plumbing services for market sectors which include healthcare, commercial, industrial and institutional.
Our philosophy is to hire talented people, provide them with the training, tools and resources to be successful, empower them to go and contribute to the success of the company and to reward performance. If you’re ready to be a part of our team AND a part of our solution, APPLY TODAY!
Service Coordinator candidates should have experience in scheduling manpower/services and demonstrate strong coordination skills, exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in an adaptable and collaborative environment.
Responsibilities for the Service Coordinator role include the following:
- Answer phones, emails, text messages and build relationships with clients and field personnel.
- Prepare long term/short term schedules for services to achieve top value and maximum benefits of what we can offer prospective clients.
- Work closely with the Service department team to ensure prompt response times and exceptional quality of services to clients.
- Analyze and monitor productivity metrics to assess performance and make necessary adjustments to meet objectives.
Qualifications for the Service Coordinator role include the following:
- Associate degree in business or a related field is preferred.
- 5+ years of proven track record in scheduling/dispatching, preferably within the mechanical contracting industry.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems, refrigeration and plumbing is preferred.
- Strong ability to develop and execute successful scheduling strategies while ensuring excellent customer experiences.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and collaborate effectively with the Service team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Teams, Excel).
Why E.L. Pruitt Co.? E.L. Pruitt Co. recognizes and appreciates creative problem solvers who aren’t afraid to be bold when tackling challenging projects – which is why we work every day to create a work environment that gives back to our employees. Our family-first approach and commitment to work-life balance are just a couple of the things that make E. L. Pruitt Co. an ideal career destination. Our benefits package includes health, dental, vision, 401K, profit-sharing and more.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion starts with us. E. L. Pruitt strives to build a team truly reflective of the communities we serve at every level of our business. We know the possibilities are endless when diverse minds and perspectives come together.
- Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
APPLY TODAY: Or contact Service Division manager Kirk Patton, 217-747-5682 (office) or 217-494-4544 (cell) or email email@example.com.