E.L. Pruitt Co. seeks a qualified Administrative Assistant to join our Service Department. We are a design-build, fabrication and self-perform mechanical contractor based in Springfield, IL, and our clients extend throughout central Illinois. Our team provides HVACR & Plumbing services for market sectors which include healthcare, commercial, industrial and institutional.
Our philosophy is to hire talented people, provide them with the training, tools and resources to be successful, empower them to go and contribute to the success of the company and to reward performance. If you’re ready to be a part of our team AND a part of our solution, APPLY TODAY!
The ideal Administrative Assistant will be a problem-solver with initiative who has experience in the following: creating invoices, generating and reviewing reports, data entry and maintaining the filing system. This candidate should demonstrate strong organizational skills, exceptional interpersonal skills and have the ability to thrive in an adaptable and collaborative environment.
The primary responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant role:
- Generate invoices, answer phones, emails, text messages and build relationships with clients and field personnel.
- Review invoice cost inputs to insure accuracy in posting and properly applied credits.
- Generate profitability reports for management for review of contract and T&M services performed.
- Work closely with the Service department team to ensure prompt billing timeline.
- Analyze and monitor productivity metrics regularly to assess performance and make necessary adjustments to meet objectives.
- Monitor and update customer data base.
- Monitor contract renewal periods and generate monthly reports to management to insure seamless renewals.
- Initiate and assist with service software development and system updates.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies.
Why E.L. Pruitt Co.? E.L. Pruitt Co. recognizes and appreciates creative problem solvers who aren’t afraid to be bold when tackling challenging projects – which is why we work every day to create a work environment that gives back to our employees. Our family-first approach and commitment to work-life balance are just a couple of the things that make E. L. Pruitt Co. an ideal career destination. Our benefits package includes health, dental, vision, 401K, profit-sharing and more.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion starts with us. E. L. Pruitt strives to build a team truly reflective of the communities we serve at every level of our business. We know the possibilities are endless when diverse minds and perspectives come together.
- Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
APPLY TODAY: Or contact Service Division manager Kirk Patton, 217-747-5682 (office) or 217-494-4544 (cell) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.